The athletic program, offered at St. Aloysius, is one of the largest and most successful elementary school programs in Hudson County. Our program enables students to participate, from kindergarten through the 8th grade. We offer an intramural and teams that participate in competitive leagues. Our coaches teach students: the skills necessary to participate in their sport, how to play as a team, and the importance of good sportsmanship.
Teams that compete in leagues are:
- Fall & Spring Co-ed Track: offered for students in Pre-K3 through grade 8
- Girls' Volleyball: 3 teams offered for girls in grades 5 through 8
- Boys' Basketball: 2 teams offered for boys in grades 4 through 8
- Girls' Basketball: 1 team offered for girls in grades 5 through 8
- Boys Volleyball: offered to boys in grades 4 through 8
- Martial Arts:
- PIMA Academy provides classes to boys and girls in Pre-K3 through 8th grade. Classes are offered after school, twice a week, in our gym. Students are put into age appropriate groups and can participate once or twice a week. There is a monthly fee for classes. The fee is paid to PIMA Academy.