Please note Wednesday is Ash Wednesday there will be no meat served on that day and it is the start of Lent therefore no meat will be served on Fridays in the cafeteria. We are running short of class supplies so please send in with your child baby wet wipes, tissues and paper towels. Please make sure that your child has a glue stick as we will be doing work using glue in class and art. Thank you. Mrs. Helen A.
1. Please check and clear out your child's folder everyday.
2. It is mandatory that you send in a letter or a doctor's note if your child is absent when he/she returns to school.
3. All money or letters sent to school through your child
should be in an envelope with your child's name, grade
and what the money is for (e.g. lunch money). If a large bill is enclosed please write on the envelope whether you would like to have the change back or carried forward for the next payment of lunch.
4. At dismissal please do not take your child without letting the teacher know. This is for the safety of your child.
5. Do not forget to clip Box Tops and Labels for Education so
that Kindergarten can win prizes. Please send them in with your child.
6. Gym is on Tuesdays and your child should be in gym uniform otherwise he/she will not be allowed to participate in the gym class. No jewelry (necklace, loop and stud earrings, bracelets and rings) is allowed to be worn during gym.
7. Should you have any concerns regarding your child please
do not hesitate to contact the office to make an
appointment/send in a note with your child or email me at
8. Please note the importance of attending all parent/teacher
meetings/conferences and checking the Academy's website for the latest updates and important announcements.
Language Arts - This week we will be learning the letter "Ww", words beginning with the letter "Ww". We will also be learning to blend words to help us read, vocabulary, print concepts, phonemic awareness, listening and speaking, spelling, comprehension and fluency. Please review with your child.
Mathematics - This week we will be reviewing all skill and concepts taught and learning to add. To understand addition as the joining of two groups. Please review with your child.
Monday to Friday: