It is the 2nd Advent of Sunday.Christmas is a wonderful time to spread not only good cheer and tidings, but also to spread the word of The Lord. Thank you..
Mrs. Helen A.
1. Please check and clear out your child's folder everyday.
2. It is mandatory that you send in a letter or a doctor's note if your child is absent when he/she returns to school.
3. Please note there will be no snack or nap time in
Kindergarten, please send in with your child a bottle of
water or juice. No glass containers.
4. Your child will be having his/her lunch in the cafeteria, there
is no heating facility, please use themos containers for hot
5. All money or letters sent to school through your child
should be in an envelope with your child's name, grade
and what the money is for (e.g. lunch money). If a large bill
is enclosed please write on the envelope whether you would like to have the change back or carried forward for the next payment of lunch.
6. At dismissal please do not take your child without letting the teacher know. This is for the safety of your child.
7. Do not forget to clip Box Tops and Labels for Education so
that Kindergarten can win prizes. Please send them in with
8. Gym is on Tuesdays and your child should be in gym uniform otherwise he/she will not be allowed to participate in the gym class. No jewelry (necklace, loop and stud earrings, bracelets and rings) is allowed to be worn during gym.
9. Should you have any concerns regarding your child please
do not hesitate to contact the office to make an
appointment/send in a note with your child or email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note I will only be able to answer your emails after school hours.
10. Please note the importance of attending all parent/teacher
meetings/conferences and checking the Academy's website for the latest updates and important announcements.
Mathematics - We will continue learnig to identify numbers from 8 to 10. We will be reading and writing the numbers and focusing on different configurations of the same number. We will also learn to count on and count back on a number line and ordinals first to tenth to identify positions.
Language Arts - We will be learning words starting with letter "Nn" and its sound. We will be practicing in speaking and listening, asking and answering questions about key details of a text. Please practice with your child to speak in full sentences.
Monday to Friday: