It is now more than a month your child has been in school and we as teachers are teaching your child to be independent and disciplined when lining up, just a reminder when the first bell is rung there should be no talking. It will greatly help if you could leave your child with me and go in the mornings. . Please do not wait until we proceed into the school, you waiting with your child and talking to him/her distracts him/her. Thank you.
Mrs. Helen A.
1. Please check and clear out your child's folder everyday.
2. It is mandatory that you send in a letter or a doctor's note if your child is absent when he/she returns to school.
3. Please note there will be no snack or nap time in
Kindergarten, please send in with your child a bottle of
water or juice. No glass containers.
4. Your child will be having his/her lunch in the cafeteria, there
is no heating facility, please use themos containers for hot
5. All money or letters sent to school through your child
should be in an envelope with your child's name, grade
and what the money is for (e.g. lunch money). If a large bill
is enclosed please write on the envelope whether you would like to have the change back or carried forward for the next payment of lunch.
6. At dismissal please do not take your child without letting the teacher know. This is for the safety of your child.
7. Do not forget to clip Box Tops and Labels for Education so
that Kindergarten can win prizes. Please send them in with
8. Gym is on Tuesdays and your child should be in gym uniform otherwise he/she will not be allowed to participate in the gym class. No jewelry (necklace, loop and stud earrings, bracelets and rings) is allowed to be worn during gym.
9. Should you have any concerns regarding your child please
do not hesitate to contact the office to make an
appointment/send in a note with your child or email me at
email@example.com. Please note I will only be able to answer your emails after school hours.
10. Please note the importance of attending all parent/teacher
meetings/conferences and checking the Academy's website for the latest updates and important announcements.
Mathematics - We will be continuing to learn to separate shapes to make othe shapes, identifying, extending, describing and predicting color patterns, shape patterns, size and growing patterns.
Language Arts - Alphabet "Ff" it's sound and recognition of words starting with "Ff". We will be learning to count, pronounce, blend and segment syllabus in spoken words.
Monday to Friday: