Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students:
Welcome back to a new school year. My name is Mrs. Denise Knueppel and I am the 8th grade homeroom teacher. I will be teaching the following subjects for the 8th grade students: Religion, and Science. Mr. Bonetti will be teaching the 8th grade students: Math, and Social Studies. Ms. Salazar will be the 8th grade Language Arts teacher. It is an honor to have all of you in my class. I am looking forward to watching you grow academically and spiritually. I am looking forward to a great school year with your child. Thank you for all your help and support. I am here for you whenever you may need me. Let's have a great year together. If you need to get in contact with me my email address is email@example.com. Listed below are some expections that I would like to share with you. These expectations are for both remote and in person learning.
1. Come to school with a positive attitude. Positive attitudes are eager and ready to learn.
2. Maintain good study habits. They should come to school fully prepared for class each day.
3. Hand in all work on time. This includes class work, homework, projects, etc.
4. Take pride in their work. Do all work legibly.
5. Be responsible for making up missed work ( when you are absent ) within a reasonable abount of time set by the teacher.
6. Be on their best behavior at all times, including paying attention and participation is expected.
7. Show respect for themselves and others.
8. Follow all school and classromm rules.
9. Show leadership, cooperation, responsibilty, and creativity. Each child reflects the Christian values of the Academy and Parish.
10. Be honest. Honesty is the best policy. Be honest to yourself, your class mates, and most of all your teachers.
The 8th grade students who are coming into school will come in through the Annex side of the building. (Parking lot side doors)
Information regarding remote learning is listed on our website. Please always check the website and if you have any questions you can email me and I will answer any questions you may have.