Saint Aloysius Elementary Academy has a past to be proud of and a future to believe in.
We acknowledge the changes in today’s society and are representative of the various members of the world community. Saint Aloysius is a diverse community of partners who are committed to incorporating Christian morals and values into the educational development of our children.
We SERVE all families.
We STRIVE to see that each child is a unique individual.
We FOSTER a learning environment.
We BELIEVE in Christ.
- We are a Catholic community dedicated to serving families of all religious denominations and beliefs.
- That academic potential encourages a desire for learning, and education is a life-long process.
- By encouraging students to realize their full God-given potential, we enable them to contribute to themselves and to the world society.
- The Academy seeks educators who are qualified and dedicated and their instruction is based on following Jesus’ message.
- Harmonious partnerships are ideal for functioning as a democratic entity.
- A nurturing environment promotes mutual respect for everyone.
- Our curriculum and policies follow the Archdiocese of Newark guidelines and incorporate the New Jersey Common Core State Standards.