El Padre Nuestro
Please do not forget to recite our class prayers!
Students, please make sure to submit your homework assignments on GC by the due date.
Anything submitted after that is considered 'late'. You can always email me or leave me a private comment in GC if you have any questions, comments or concerns; I will respond as quickly
as I can.
Any quiz/test reviews will also be posted in GC as well.
Spanish Club for Grades 4, 5 and 6:
We will meet every third Monday of the month.
Grades 5 - 8:
Please remember to add our Spanish class in Google Classroom.
Codes were given during class. Thank you!
- to develop an interest in another language for future language study
- to speak in Spanish as much as possible during class
- to learn basic words and phrases
- to develop careful listening skills
- to respond and react to commands, questions, and verbal descriptions
- to compare and contrast sounds and cultural experiences in songs, chants, and rhymes in the target language
- to become aware of different cultures/traditions and gain respect for them
- to connect Spanish to different areas of study
You may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org