BIENVENIDOS A LA CLASE DE ESPANOL
Welcome to Spanish class!
I am delighted to have the opportunity to be working with you! The purpose of this class is to help you acquire a second language and we will do so by using four skills - listening, reading, writing and speaking. I anticipate having a great year and look forward to working with you everyday in class.
Spanish Club for Grades 4, 5 and 6:
We will meet every third Monday of the month.
Grades 5 - 8:
Please remember to add our Spanish class in Google Classroom.
Codes were given during class. Thank you!
- to develop an interest in another language for future language study
- to speak in Spanish as much as possible during class
- to learn basic words and phrases
- to develop careful listening skills
- to respond and react to commands, questions, and verbal descriptions
- to compare and contrast sounds and cultural experiences in songs, chants, and rhymes in the target language
- to become aware of different cultures/traditions and gain respect for them
- to connect Spanish to different areas of study
You may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org